Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Project 365: Day 51- January 20th


Seeing much, suffering much, and studying much are the three pillars of learning. - Benjamin Disraeli

For the first part of my day, I spent it engrossed in learning theories! I have a huge paper due Monday, so it was study time for this chick! I have to pick 1 learning theory and study and research it and write about it. I think it's going to be interesting! For those other nerds out there interested in this sort of thing (haha) I'm writing about the Theory of Multiple Intelligences. There is so many interesting things about it, I don't even know where to begin... but I will definitely start the writing process tomorrow. Wish me luck :) Here's a cute little picture of my work area.. and of course, my trusty I-pod touch! It's got all my tunes on it that get me by!


Then, I decided to start planning out my next item on my "bucket list"... reading the entire Bible.. all the way through! As some of you might be shocked to know, I haven't ever done that. Of course, I've read a good bit of the Bible, but I've never actually sat down and disciplined myself to read it all the way through. So, I downloaded a "Read the Bible Through in a Year" calendar and prepared myself to get started tomorrow! I am so excited. Another step towards checking another item off...

Then, it was girls time! We ordered pizza, breadsticks, and cinnasticks from good ol' PIZZA HUT (my absolute fave)

And this would be Kourt and me. We watched American Idol and Ghost Hunters and just caught up with each other! It was a great night!

Cheers to Project 365, studying, and friends! I love all of you.. tons!

1 comment:

Heather said...

sounds like a great day :) Pizza Hut is my fav too!

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...