Sunday, February 21, 2010

Project 365: Day 83- February 21st


Life is not merely to be alive, but to be well. ~Marcus Valerius Martial

And this is what I'm working on! Today, I actually had REAL food. Pancakes, pudding, eggs, and rice.. mm! Finally! I've lived off soup this week, soooo to
day was quite the treat and I'll venture to say that my week will only get better. Once I'm feeling AMAZING with no pain in my throat... Burger King is the #1 place on my list of places to visit! I can hardly wait :)

And Ethan came over last night and brought "Joe Dirt." Prepare to be shocked... but, I've never seen it before! I know, I know... crazy talk. But I was excited. He said it
was hilarious and by golly it was, haha! I'm so glad he's been visiting me! Like I said yesterday, it gets really lonely in this room, so to have someone stop by, watch movies, talk, and relax with is quite relieving hehe :)
And the rest of my day was spent sleeping and watching more movies. I feel uber lazy just laying around, but I literally have no motivation to do anything and I can hardly keep my eyes open as I type this very sentenceeeeeeeee.... Sorry, dozed off :P

Cheers to Project 365 and not losing your sense of humor through the rough patches in life!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...