Sunday, March 7, 2010

Project 365: Day 96- March 6th


I woke up today.. and I was 23 :) Yep, you guessed it! It's my birthday! Feels like just yesterday I was 22... *sigh* haha! First of all, I just have to say how thankful I am to God that He gave me one more year of this gift of life. I don't ever want to take it for granted. I want to cherish every moment, every second. I want my family to always know how much I love them, I want my friends to always know that they are amazing people, I want my boyfriend to know every day that regardless of what happens, I'll always love him. Life is too short not to live it to the fullest. I am so thankful to see another year!

After waking up at Ethan's, I got dressed... and went shopping! Kohls was calling our name! Ethan gave me money for my birthday, so mom and I headed on over to some clearance sales. I got this cute shirt and a purse! I LOVE the purse! It is the kind that goes around your chest... it's a hobo bag. Adorable, hehe! I just adore it! Thanks for the money babe! It paid off hehe :)

Then, my mom, Brad, and I all went to McDonalds for lunch because yes, I was CRAVING a Big Mac, haha! It was soooo good! Mmm, I kind of want another one today, haha! Big Mac, large fry, barbeque sauce, and a sweet tea! Yummy! Here's us modeling our sweet teas, haha! We joked around that in each picture mom and Brad were posing with the "Ethan-Creeper-Faces" haha!


Then, I came home and web-cammed with my Beef, Emily! It's her birthday tomorrow (March 7th) and her gift finally arrived! :) So here's a shot of us webcamming, haha!

And here's a picture of her bracelet I got her. It has a "B" on it because we call each other BEEF, haha! And it has "2008" cause that's the year we "met" hehe! :) Happy Birthday tomorrow Em!


Then, Kourt, Mom, Ethan, and I all went to Muddy Misers for some dinner (cause it's my fave haha!) and headed to the mall. Kourt and I of course had to try on the glasses at Claires! :) We rawked them, haha! :P

And then we all went to watch Valentine's Day! Got me a large Sprite (that Ethan drank most of, haha) and Ethan got 2 big bags of popcorn. The night included: laughing hysterically, freaking out when Bradley Cooper turned out to be gay in the movie, getting shushed by people for us freaking out when Bradley Cooper turned out to be gay, Ethan freaking out at people shushing us for freaking out when Bradley Cooper turned out to be gay, Mom freaking out that Jennifer Garner wasn't kissing Ashton Kutcher appropriately, checking on Kourtney periodically cause ya know- she's preggo lol, Mom dropping her cell phone and breaking it, Ethan freaking out on the people standing in the aisle talking, and journeying half way down the parking lot before realized we parked in front of the movie theater, haha! I love these people, lol!


After the movies, I got a phone call from my loverrr (Jess) haha and she asked me to be her bridesmaid in her wedding! So in August, I'll be journeying down to Tennessee for that! I am so excited! I love you loverrr!

Then, Ethan spent the night and we watched "When a Stranger Calls".. which freaked me out to the point where I couldn't sleep, haha!

All in all, it was an AMAZING birthday! One of the best ones I've had in a long time! Thanks for the all the birthday wishes and for everyone who helped make it a great day! :)

Cheers to Project 365 and for being 23!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...