Sunday, April 25, 2010

Project 365: Day 146- April 25th


Ethan's breakfast this morning. I love that little orange tray, haha! This is seriously my favorite thing to cook. Sausage biscuits and gravy... bacon... and bananas. Yummy! hehe :) And then Ethan went to play basketball and I headed to Columbus to visit with Corey and Marie along with my mom, dad, and Brad. We ended up going to Panera. Amazing! I swear. I am not even kidding. I am in LOVE with that place. I would take another Chipotle Chicken Sandwich with chips and a pickle hehe! Soooo good!


How good is that? Mmmm! Yummy! And then we went to Coldstone Creamery... Marie's treat :) I got a Berry Trinity smoothie (raspberries, blueberries, and strawberries). It was amazing! And I bought some Oreo Creme Cupcakes to take back to Ethan hehe!


Then we went back to Marie's dorm and the Columbus Zoo was there having a program where they were introducing animals such as the penguin, flamingo, alligator, porcupine, cheetah, and a snake! We got tons of information and just had a great time looking at the animals hehe! I LOVED it!

(the flamingo)


(the cheetah)

And here's the crew altogether hehe :)

Then I came back to Ethan's house.. and we sold his drums... FINALLY :) I vacuumed, did the dishes, cooked some dinner, and sat down to watch "Everybody's Fine" which I thoroughly enjoyed :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...