Saturday, May 1, 2010

Project 365: Day 151- April 30th


Started out my day by going grocery shopping with my mama! There was a terrible accident on State Route 22.. and it took us about 20-25 minutes to get to Walmart, but we finally made it! I love going grocery shopping with my mom. It's nice to have someone to talk to while wandering around the store. Plus, we get to spend time together. It's quite the enjoyable experience!

While at Walmart, I bought a dresser to have at Ethan's house. It was on sale for only like $50, sooooo we definitely picked that sucker up haha! Here's a couple shots of Matt and Ethan putting the dresser together (with a little help from Matt's girlfriend Carrie, haha)

(And the journey begins, haha)

(Taking the dresser apart to put the center part BACK IN haha)


(Carrie helping the boys out.... they needed it LOL)

Then we all settled down with some wings, hot and spicy chicken bites, nachos and cheese, pop, and The Fourth Kind. A creeeepy, creepy movie, haha

And Ethan "found" a helmet at work yesterday and brought it up so we both have a helmet to ride on his street bike with. Here I am modeling that:

Then we went on a walk... saw a shooting star... it was a beautiful night!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...