Thursday, July 1, 2010

Project 365: Day 212- June 30th


So, the first part of my day was spent grocery shopping at Mattingly Foods Cash n Carry :) I got that HUGE bag of chicken tenders for only $11.00! And the last one I got lasted us 3 weeks! You honestly can't beat that! Then I bought another thing of 12 hamburgers that are already made up-- genius! And tons of pizza snacks! Ethan loves those in his lunches haha! :) Then I bought some hamburger buns cause we were out! I can't wait to grill out tomorrow!

And then I came home (after an hour long traffic jam... ugggh) and relaxed for a few. Then Ethan wanted to go jet-skiing, so we did. Except, I didn't jet ski cause it has been VERY cold here recently. Not that I'm complaining, haha! I LOVE breezes and chilly weather. It's my favorite :) Here's Ethan jet-skiing:

And here's Ethan and his brother Jon. They were having a blast:


Carrie and Matt watching and being weird, haha!


And me.... watching? lol


Then we went to Ethan's momma's house, had steaks and corn on the cob, and went home and went to bed!

Cheers to Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...