Sunday, September 19, 2010

Project 365: Day 290- September 16th

I spent Thursday morning working on homework. I had a good bit of assignments that were due and it was time to crack open that book and actually read so I could do the work! And it finally got done.

And 'eh the rest of my day was spent being lazy and enjoying being 11 weeks pregnant! :) That's right... I turned 11 weeks pregnant today!

And here's an upclose tummy shot:


And I was craving some lasagna, but didn't really have the energy for it, haha! So, I ordered some in from Crenos and it was SO yummy! Lasagna, garlic bread, and salad... mmm! Doesn't it just look good?

And then we cuddled up and watched The Notebook the rest of the night :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...