Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Project 365: Day 343- November 8th


I got up rather early this morning to finish my project for class and clean up around the house. I was a slacker the night before, so I had LOTS to clean up. By 9:30/10:00.... EVERYTHING was done... and I wasn't feeling the greatest. The changing of the seasons is really getting to me. Like seriously, if the weather would either stay at a constant FREEZING point or a constant 60 degree point, it would be great! But noooo, it's 20 degrees at night and 60 degrees through the day... poor wittle Alyssa's body can't handle that, haha! Not to mention, I couldn't get the salsa lid open :( I had an awful meltdown. But have no fear-- Kat was here. No, no, no...she didn't open the salsa container... I got a card in the mail from her :)


Yes, it definitely brightened up my day :) Thank you Kat!

After that, I worked on dinner. We were having cheesy bacon bites and pigs in a blanket :) Oh, the cheesy bacon bites were AMAZING (if I do say so myself, haha!)

They look kind of "icky" in this picture, haha, but I SWEAR they are yummy. How do you make them you might be wondering?

1 package (3 ounce ) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup Real Bacon Pieces
2 tablespoons chopped onions
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1 package (8 ounce) refrigerated crescent rolls

Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine cream cheese, bacon, onion and pepper in a Batter Bowl.
Separate crescent rolls into triangles.
Pinch seams together. Spread cheese mixture on each triangle.
Roll up, starting at longest side, and seal.
Cut each roll into 16 slices.
Place slices cut side down, on flat Baking Stone. Bake
for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. 
 
(Pampered Chef Recipe)
It was yummy! After that, Ethan rode his street bike and I painted the rest of the circles for Tayler's bedroom and glued the letters of her name on to the polka dots. We want to get those hung up in her room by Tuesday night or Wednesday night.



Once E got home, we put our peejays on, cuddled up on the couch, and watched "He's Just Not That Into You." Yep, my choice tonight, haha!


Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...