Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 7: Good Things That Happened This Week

1. I lived. I woke up every morning breathing. And there are quite a lot of people in this world that can't exactly say that...  I feel SO blessed :)
2. We got Tayler's car seat/stroller combo! This was one thing that I was worried about getting for some reason and we got such an awesome deal... and I LOVE it :)
3. I got a flat tire... but nothing happened to me, Tayler, or the car! Yea, the flat tire wasn't too thrilling (and neither was sitting on the side of the road hahaa) but it could have been a lot worse! And nothing happened to us! :)
4. We had a great 30 week check up this week! My blood pressure was good, Tayler is moving around. We are SOOOOO blessed!!!
5. I got hot fudge on my brownies. YUMMY :)
6. My mom celebrated her "45th" birthday. I know some people in this world don't have their mommies anymore... I consider myself amazingly blessed to have mine and know that she's healthy, celebrating another year of life! God is good :)
7. I got to spend time with my family (including my brother Corey whom I rarely see) That was awesome!
8. We got our old fridge out of my kitchen LOL! That was driving me bonkers this week, hahahaha! But it's finally gone and my kitchen is back to normal, whoohoo!
9. I got half of my school work completed that I have been working on. My goal is to have ALL of my schoolwork done by the 1st week of March so that it is all done before Tayler is here! (See, my completion date is April 11th... her due date is April 7th, haha!) and I have a feeling I'm going to have a lot more on my plate than just school work those few weeks, hehe :)

Those are a few of the amazing things that have happened this week :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...