Friday, January 14, 2011

Project 365: Day 409- January 13th


Today marks being 28 weeks/7 months pregnant. Can y'all believe that it has been that long? I really can't. We're on the home stretch now... that's right... 3rd trimester. Crazy how time flies.. especially when you're having fun, haha :)


That's a glasses shot above. I don't know if that sweater is very flattering, but I wore it none the less, haha! I liked the color. :) And here's a no-glasses shot. There's less of a glare.


And here's an upclose belly shot with this not-so-tight, unflattering sweather, haha


And a no-shirt shot :) (Well, I was wearing a shirt haha! It's just pulled up lol!)



And everyone was encouraging me to do a frontal view. Yes, she's lopsided... she's all on my left side if you can see it, haha!


And here's me holding my tummy from a frontal view :) I know, lots of pictures of the fatty, hahahha! :P


After getting ready for the day, it was time to clean this house. My sweet husband cleaned earlier in the week, but the house needed care in those little areas-- dusting, cleaning off, scrubbing. So, I got down and dirty in all areas, haha! I dusted the living room, vacuumed again (a man with boots.. it's tough to keep this carpet looking fresh!), swept and mopped the kitchen, did the dishes, set dinner out, scrubbed the toilet, scrubbed the tub, vacuumed, cleaned our room, and washed our bedding :) Boy did it feel great! I was worn out afterwards, haha, but it got done and I am so happy!


And what was for dinner you might be wondering? Oh, it was French's Oven Baked Chicken with mashed potatoes and corn. YUM! I completely forgot to take a picture of it, but I figured I'd still show the recipe in case any of you out there would like to make it for you and your family. It was AMAZING and I plan on making it again :)


And then my sweet husband took me to McDonalds and got me a chocolate milkshake. Tayler and I have been craving those here lately, haha! :)


And then we went to bed early. I was worn out and Ethan wasn't feeling good.

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...