Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 28: The Most Beautiful Things You’ve Ever Seen

1. My daughter's ultrasound picture for the first time. Hands down. The most BEAUTIFUL thing I have ever seen. I remember crying... and I remember bringing those pictures home... and crying some more. It was so overwhelming! I am SO in love with this little girl, it's insane!

2. Old people holding hands. I don't know about any of you, but that just tugs at my heart strings. One of the most beautiful, precious things I have ever seen!

3. A father holding their baby. Gets me every time!

4. Our new house decorated. As selfish as that sounds, this has always been my dream. To have a family of my own, with a beautiful house.... and we have been so blessed to have it. As I sat in my living room last night and looked around, I became overwhelmed with thankfulness! It is just beautiful in here!

5. A clean bill of health for Tayler. I'll never forget-- January 7th, 2011. We had an ultrasound at the OSU Medical Clinic for Tayler. They were worried about some cysts they saw on her brain. As I laid in that chair, as the ultrasound technician was looking at her entire body, fear just gripped me. What were they going to say?... and then she showed us Tayler's brain... and showed us that THERE WERE NO CYSTS. For any mommy-- that's the most beautiful thing you can see!!!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...