Friday, October 7, 2011

Project 365: Day 112- October 6th (And Project 52)



Tayler took a bath in the big girl bath tub tonight!! Yes, the first time without the baby bath since she was born. Shocker, right? She was soo cute in there. And you all know me.. I took pictures.. WITH CENSORS ;)




Isn't she the cutest thing ever? And man oh man, she adores bath time and that purple octopus LOL! :) 

And I of course took a picture of that adorable freckle that Tayler has!! 


Another milestone. Whoop Whoop!

Speaking of milestones..................



TAYLER HAS HER FIRST TOOTH!! 

I couldn't get a good picture of it because it just broke through the skin, but it is on the bottom right side of her mouth. I'll get a picture as soon as you can see it on camera. I can't believe it! Ethan was holding her last night and was rubbing her gums and he said, "That feels weird..." so we opened her mouth and lo and behold... A TOOTH.

Here's our big girl after finding it:


Love her! :)

Our big girl turned 27 weeks today. 19.7 pounds, 27.5" long... gorgeous. 


Cheers!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...