Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Project 365: Day 117- October 11th


I took quite a few pictures of Tayler today. She was entirely too cute. Maybe it was because she was wearing a shirt that said 'I love Mommy?' hahaha! :) But I just couldn't believe she's getting so big!
 
 
She was such a happy baby today! :) We played with her blocks. And guess what she's doing now? If you sit her down to play, she immediately reaches forward and gets into the crawl position. Then, she falls flat on her belly, haha! I can't tell you how many times I walked down there, picked her back up, and watched her fall all over again. She's hilarious! :)

And I tried to take a picture of her TWO TEETH (Yes, Tayler had another tooth come in today!!!!) But this is the best I could get:


Funny, right? :) Anyways, they're on the bottom. Dork. haha! ;)

And I forgot to share a picture yesterday of Ethan driving in MY sunglasses. LOL he forgot his. He cracks me up!



Cheers!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...