Saturday, March 17, 2012

Project 366: Day 29 [March 16th]

Tayler is getting her 9th tooth and things are a little rough at night time. You parents out there know what I mean. I gave her some tylenol, but it wore off (I gave it to her too early...) and she was up at 12.. 4... and 6. And she was up for the day at 7:45. EEEEK. Sooo you could say this Mommy was EXHAUSTED. Thank the good Lord for a coffee because it's definitely what got me through the morning, haha! But oh well, Tayler got lots of snuggles and that's what matters :) And since she got me up so early, I took advantage of it and got to cleaning! I figured I'd wipe it out early that way I could relax and hopefully sneak in a nap later with Tayler :)


This is just a random shot of our mud room. Just showing the mopped floors and all that happy stuff :) You all know my love for cleaning! It makes me HAPPY. I just love a good, clean house! And some clean laundry. Warms the heart, y'all! 

Then Tayler and I got ready. Gigi was bringing us over some lunch today! Her work is raising money for Big Brother Big Sister (a WONDERFUL organization) and they were selling lunches -- taco soup, bbq beef sandwiches, and cheesecake. So, Gigi brought us one of those lunches and boy, we had a good time with it, haha! :)

I took a picture of my apparel for today. I don't know why, but I just felt 'pretty' today. You ever have those days, ladies? 


And Tayler looked ADORABLE today. I know, I know.. I say this ALL of the time and I'm probably just too biased, but seriously everyone-- she looked TOO freaking cute today!




What do you think of that smile? She is just freaking awesome. I love spending time with her every single day and I think she looks just BEAUTIFUL.

And she had some cute little white tennis shoes on that I HAD to take pictures of. I just wanted to have a few things to remember how small her feet were :)





Doesn't she look cute in them? hehe! I love that little pony tail on her hair too! 

Then, we packed up Tayler's bags and she went to spend some time with her Gigi and Papaw! They asked if they could take her to dinner, so she went to her favorite place (yes, I really think it is her favorite haha) and then spent the night with them. I am sure she had an absolute blast! They LOVE spending time with her :) 

While Tayler spent time with them, Ethan and I went on a 'date night.' We went to a nice restaurant and oh my heavens, we had a blast! This is going to sound ridiculous, but we played 'I Spy' while we were eating, bahahaha! But we had a great time when we did it! I'd say I won though because it took him forever to guess what 'I Spy something Black' was haha! It was the digits on the thermometer... I'm mean ;)

Here's E sitting and enjoying his food:



And then we went to our friend's house. They were having a St. Patrick's Day parrrrtay, so we stopped by for a few :) I just love these guys! Here's a few pictures of Kyra, Carrie, and myself.



We had to take a second shot because Paige decided to interfere, haha! :) But oh my word, we had so much fun! Thank you Mom and Dad for watching Tayler! We certainly appreciate it! I told all of my Facebook friends this: For those of you with kiddos, don't forget to take some time out for you and your significant other. It gives you time alone which is absolutely needed in any relationship! Children are a wonderful gift, but so is your relationship! Keep it alive with a date night here and there.... and enjoy it! 

It's true! :) Hope you all had a wonderful Friday night!

And now for the prayer today:

Pray that your husband will be patient and a man of peace. Pray that he will not give in to anger, but will allow the Holy Spirit to control his responses. (Rom. 14:19; Ps. 34:14)
(Source)

And the Bible scriptures that go along with this prayer are as follows:

Romans 14:19-21 (The Message)  So let's agree to use all our energy in getting along with each other. Help others with encouraging words; don't drag them down by finding fault. You're certainly not going to permit an argument over what is served or not served at supper to wreck God's work among you, are you? I said it before and I'll say it again: All food is good, but it can turn bad if you use it badly, if you use it to trip others up and send them sprawling. When you sit down to a meal, your primary concern should not be to feed your own face but to share the life of Jesus. So be sensitive and courteous to the others who are eating. Don't eat or say or do things that might interfere with the free exchange of love. 

Psalms 34:14 (The Message) Turn your back on sin; do something good.  Embrace peace—don't let it get away! 

Dear God, thank You for Ethan! Please continue to bless him in every way possible. Please help him to be a patient man. I will not ask You to give him patience because I know that trials give us patience, but please just help him be patient in situations. Give him peace in all areas of his life. I know he loves You more than You could possibly imagine! We love You so much! Thank You for everything! In Your name, Amen!!

God bless all of you

and cheers to Project 366!
 




Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...