Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Project 366: Day 33 [March 20th]

Goooood morning my sweet friends out there! :) Don't you love gorgeous, sunshine-y mornings? I do! And I especially love mornings when there are packages on my front door step, haha! It was a Scentsy package, of course! We are preparing to re-do our office after we get the upstairs finished and we are painting it like a baby-blue color with black and white accents, so we purchased a black and white warmer to go along with it and I bought a new Summer scent: Sunkissed Citrus! YAY :) I LOVE that scent and I can't wait for my house to smell like it, hehe!


Isn't that a gorgeous warmer? *sigh* I just love it!

Then Tayler and I packed up our blanket, toys, and water and we went outside to sit for a little while. I hate to keep her inside when it is so beautiful out! This is the first summer that she can really, truly enjoy the gorgeous weather. Okay-- scratch that, I'm getting ahead of my self, haha! It FEELS like Summer but surely isn't! ;) Since today was the first day of SPRING! But it was a beautiful 80 degrees today.. and we basked in it :)




Isn't she the cutest thing in the world? And hey- I was trying to get a tan, haha! This Momma wants to feel good about herself this Summer! Last Summer, I had just had Tayler and I hid myself behind a one piece.. this year I am attempting to say BRING ON THE BIKINI, hahahaha! We'll see how that goes! :) I took a few more pictures of Tayler too! She's too cute not to ;)




She's just too precious. We had an absolute blast!

Then we went down to our old town that we used to live in and Ethan purchased a new truck :) We have been needing one to fix some things around the house and our two cars just won't cut it, haha! So, thank God for His blessings... He had received one! God is good to us!


Isn't it beautiful? :)

And then we finally had some alone time together as a family! Ethan was playing with Tayler for hours it seemed like! It was just adorable! And while Ethan was getting a shower, Tayler and I had some more alone time :) I LOVE my family and I LOVE these precious moments!!



We had a wonderful first day of Spring together :) 

And now for our prayer today:

Pray that your husband will be a good father—disciplining his children wisely and loving them unconditionally. If he is not a father, pray that he will find a young man to mentor in the things of the Lord. (Eph. 6:4; Col. 3:21; 2 Tim. 2:1-2)
(Source)

And the Bible scriptures that go along with this are as follows:

Ephesians 6:4 (The Message) Fathers, don't exasperate your children by coming down hard on them. Take them by the hand and lead them in the way of the Master.

Colossians 3:21 (The Message) Parents, don't come down too hard on your children or you'll crush their spirits.

2 Timothy 2:1-2 (The Message) So, my son, throw yourself into this work for Christ. Pass on what you heard from me—the whole congregation saying Amen!— to reliable leaders who are competent to teach others. When the going gets rough, take it on the chin with the rest of us, the way Jesus did.

Dear Jesus, Thank You for Ethan and all that he does for our family! I ask that You bless him in every single are of his life. I ask that You bless him as a father and help him to be wise in his decision making with all of our children both now and in the future. Help him to love them unconditionally and be a positive role model. Help us both to work together for Your kingdom and be the best parents we can be. Please give us wisdom.. Your wisdom. We love You Lord! In Your Name, Amen!!

God bless you all

and cheers to Project 366!!

 



Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...