Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Grateful Journey


Hey everyone! :) It has been a few months. How have you all been? Fill me in on your lives! :) I have missed everyone so much, but I had to take a bit of a break.

 I stopped doing my Project 365 because I started baby sitting full time and it was just too much on my plate. I wanted to do the Project 365 for enjoyment-- but unfortunately, I started dreading it and thinking of it as a chore. So... it was time for a change. 

I've been waiting for something to 'spark' within me... something to blog about, but nothing has....

UNTIL NOW.

I found an idea on Pinterest (thank you Amber) about a 'Grateful Journal' and I decided to take that idea and run with it.. in the blog-o-sphere.

Every day... from now until July 25th, 2013, I want to blog about ONE thing I am thankful for EVERY day and take a picture of that item/person along with it! (Might as well practice my photography while I'm at it, right?) It's going to be something different each day (therein lies the struggle...) We are so accustomed to thinking of the MAIN things we are thankful for: Our family, food, shelter, etc. that we often forget the things we have that are merely 'ehs' in our life. 'Eh, I have a cell-phone. Doesn't everyone?' 'Eh, I have a blanket to stay warm with at night. Doesn't everyone?' 

And the truth is-- no. Everyone doesn't.

I want to stop taking for granted the 'little things' in life! I'll, of course, jot down my thoughts on the 'main things' as well (They're too great not to!) But I think finding 365 different things to be thankful for will take some work! 

So here it comes..

MY GRATEFUL JOURNEY.



No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...