Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Parents [My Grateful Journey: Day 3- July 27th]


I know, I am REALLY behind, but I am going to catch up! :)

Today, I am grateful for

MY PARENTS.

I have amazing parents. They have been married for over 25 years and are a great role model of a true, lasting relationship. My parents did a great job raising me. They taught me how to love, how to be kind to people, how to be mannered, and how to stand for my morals. They taught me about Jesus and the love He gives us. They taught me how to pray and how to trust. Sure, they spanked me.. they grounded me.. but I am so proud of the person I have become because of their discipline. 

And not only are they parents, but they are grandparents now. It's such a neat thing to see. Being a grandparent (according to them) is different than being a parent. They have fun with Tayler. They let her get away with things ;) LOL I love seeing them in this role! It's beautiful and I am grateful that they are just as amazing as grandparents as they were as parents!



Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...