Monday, February 8, 2010

Project 365: Day 70- February 8th


“The Eskimos had fifty-two names for snow because it was important to them: there ought to be as many for love.”

Today was a lovely day outside. It was freezing and snowy, yes, but the sun was shining and it was breathtaking. I worked till 2:30, then decide to take a little bit of a walk and take some pictures of the beauty around me. Above is me with the snow, obviously, haha! Here are a few other pictures I took:


And of course, I had to do this (hehe) It's like any time you're at the beach... or near snow.. this is a rite of passage:



And I started doing my Yoga routine and was going into the Mountain position.... and I forgot I was tall... and that their was a fan on my ceiling.. and nearly broke off my middle finger. Tragic, right? LOL

And the night ended with one of my favorites, Kourt! We watched One Tree Hill & Secret Life.. and missed our other half Helen, lol! :) Good times, good times!

Cheers to Project 365!

1 comment:

R said...

I love that quote you used, it was my fb status a while back.

Glad your fingers are all still attached. Be careful, I didn't know yoga could break you!

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...