Wednesday, March 6, 2013

31 Weeks Pregnant!



31 weeks pregnant today! [3.6.2013-3.12.2013]

I know. I know. 

I'm looking chubby, haha!


There's a close up of that belly! I'm gaining it in my booty and belly, haha! It's all worth it though! I'm just gonna have to work extra hard to get in shape before Summer gets here (especially because my due date is right before summer will arrive.. May 8th. Eek!)

So, how's 31 weeks?

Awesome!

We had our ultrasound Saturday and let me tell you. We have one STUBBORN baby ;) She would only give us one good shot of her, so we get to go back in 3 weeks to try again, haha! Here's the shot she did give us:


She's got some chubby cheeks, hehe! They are estimating her to be about 15" long and about 3lbs 2oz. The ultrasound tech said she would probably be about 7 1/2 lbs when she is born. Of course, they said Tayler would probably be over 8lbs and she was 6lb 3oz, so you can't always go off of that, haha! We will just have to see when she gets here :) 

They did say... and I quote, 'She has the most hair I have EVER seen on a 30 week baby!'


There it is sticking up on the ultrasound. I can't wait to see it. Eek! It makes me that much more excited :)

'The Bump' says she is the size of a pineapple this week. They are estimating her to be about 15.6-16.7" long and about 2.5-3.8lbs which is pretty accurate! :)

Heartburn has been kicked in to overdrive. I know I keep saying this, but this child better come out with a ponytail down her back after all of this, haha!! We will see, right?? 

We have 42-63 more days (6-9 weeks) until she is here. Doesn't even seem real! I can't believe I can officially say I could SO have a baby next month. *BIG EYES* Whoa! 

We still have nothing done. We are waiting for our income taxes to come back to really start purchasing things. I have made a list and a registry for my own memory... now we just wait, haha! We only need a few things like a baby bath, rocker for Quinn to sleep in, more wash cloths/towels, a 'coming-home' outfit, a diaper bag, and of course-- diapers! Come on, Lord. Send that money our way, haha! :)

Alright. Are we ready for the 31 week questions?? Are you guys getting tired of these yet?? haha!

How far along? 31 Weeks
Total Weight Gain? It was 18 pounds at the doctor two weeks ago. I always get nervous about getting my weight checked.. that number just keeps climbing LOL
Maternity Clothes?  Yes! Still wearing some pre-preggo shirts, but definitely maternity pants, haha!
Stretch Marks?  I had them with Tayler! lol 
Sleep? Not great this week! :( I have so much back pain with this pregnancy!
Best Moment of This Week:  Seeing Quinn on the ultrasound. She had hiccups--- it was so cute!
Miss Anything? Comfortable sleep. Having a stiff drink after a stressful day LOL!!! Drinking a buttload of sweet tea. Having a skinny body lol!
Movement? Oh yes! She is super active. I love it!
Food Cravings? Subway. Details? White bread with pepperjack cheese, pepperoni, salami, onions, vinegar, and black pepper... not toasted. YUM. 
Anything Make You Queasy/Sick?  Poopy diapers. Trash. BLEH.
Gender: GIRL!! :) Our Quinn Makenzie!
Labor Signs?  Braxton Hicks here and there.
Symptoms: Constant peeing. Back pain. Braxton Hicks. Hemorrhoids. Gross. HAHA. 
Belly Button In or Out?  Quinn almost has her completely out, haha!
Weddings Rings On Or Off? On for now! :)
Happy or Moody this week? Very happy! :)
Looking Forward To:  Our ultrasound on March 24th.. :) Hearing her heartbeat next Tuesday! 

Cheers to 31 weeks... on to 32 weeks!! 


Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...