Wednesday, December 12, 2012

19 Weeks Pregnant!

We are 19 WEEKS pregnant today! According to our little chart-- we have 147 days until my due date and 126 days until I am 37 weeks and full term! Tayler came at 39 weeks on the dot... lets see what happens with Sawyer!

I cannot believe we are only 7 days away from being half way there! Everyone always says, 'Everyone's pregnancies always fly by, but your own pregnancy seems to just drag.' That was the case with Tayler, but not the case with Sawyer at all! It is FLYING. I know the further along I get (and the larger I get haha) it will probably start slowing down, but thankfully the holidays are making it just speed by! 

According to our 'What To Expect' App, baby Sawyer is the size of a large mango. She is approximately 6.5" long and approximately 10 ounces according to those experts ;) Good thing we have an ultrasound tomorrow so we can see if that's accurate at all! :) I am so anxious. My friend (that's due the same day as me no less) said it perfectly when she said you feel like a little kid the night before Christmas when you're waiting to go to an ultrasound!!! :) What's even better is that Ethan got time off work to go with us! YAY for Daddy being able to see Sawyer girl!

We have had a pretty great week this week! I have been drinking a lot more liquids and haven't had ANY contractions whatsoever! YAY :) We are also getting ready to get started on Sawyer's room. Poor girl wouldn't have any where to live if she came right now, haha! We were talking the other night about how I had Tayler's room completely decorated at this point, haha! Sawyer's is just taking a little more work... we have to clean the room out! LOL! But that's what the rest of this week is going to be used for. We are painting two walls in her room a deep royal purple and leaving the other two white. She has a black crib with a black/white polka dotted ruffle bottom. It's going to be deep royal purple with black and white accents! I can't wait to share the finished product :)

Alright, now for a belly picture!


Sawyer is getting so active. I am feeling her kicks and movements frequently-- and Ethan even got to feel one the other night! She's a tough cookie ;) I have craved honey mustard all week from Steak n Shake. I seriously want some RIGHT NOW, haha! I dip a burger in it and it's amazing! 

So that's our 19 week wrap up! Now for some questions!

How far along? 19 weeks
Total Weight Gain?  As of my last check up (last Tuesday), it was 6.2 pounds!
Maternity Clothes?  A few! Some are still too baggy, but some of the shirts fit better than my regular shirts.
Stretch Marks? I think I might have saw a new one, but I guess that goes with the territory sometimes!
Sleep? Wonderful this week! I have been extremely tired by the end of the day so when I'm out, I'm out, haha!
Best Moment of This Week:  Ethan getting to feel her kick!
Miss Anything?  Not really this week! :)
Movement? Oh yes!! She is getting to be quite the active little lady!
Food Cravings? Honey Mustard
Anything Make You Queasy/Sick?  I watched an episode of 'Bones' this week while eating and got completely grossed out, hahaha! 
Gender: GIRL!! :) Our Sawyer Kellylynn.
Labor Signs? No thank the Lord! :)
Symptoms: Nausea. Peeing a lot. 
Belly Button In or Out? She's an innie!
Weddings Rings On Or Off? On for now! :)
Happy or Moody this week? Very happy! :)
Looking Forward To:  We have an ultrasound tomorrow morning to see her! Can't wait! In Jesus name, all will be well and she will be healthy!

Happy 19 weeks.. on to our half way point!!! 




Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...