Well, since we're just now getting through January 2011, haha-- I'm going to do the best things that have happened since January 29th, 2010 to now.
1.) Once again- I lived. And boy did I live! That's a blessing in itself :)
2. The health of my loved ones. That's such an amazing thing that I don't ever want to take for granted.
3. I took a big leap and moved in with Ethan-- we've had our fair share of struggles and difficulties but it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I sure miss my family, but it helped me grow as a person and I'm very thankful for that.
4. We conceived our sweet baby girl, Tayler! We've got to see her grow over the past 7 months.. ultrasound after ultrasound.. kick after kick... she steals our hearts. And as of today-- we have about 47-68 days until her arrival :) We love her more than words can say and are sooo excited to see her one day!
5. I got the privilege of getting my book published! What an honor that is! That someone saw something in the words I had the privilege of writing is just breathtaking. I am so thankful!
6. We got a new house! Yes! We no longer live in a 1 bedroom apartment-- THANK GOD, hehe! He blessed us with a beautiful 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom trailer and I could not be more ecstatic or thankful! I love that we have a place to bring our daughter home to and I'm thankful for such a hard-working husband that makes this all possible :)
7. Speaking of husband-- yes, we got married this past year as well. Our family is officially complete. I love looking down at my wedding ring and knowing we made that vow with one another. He takes my breath away (even when he's driving me crazy haha) and I'm so thankful I have my best friend in my life... forever.
8. Our precious baby girl was given a clean bill of health! God is SO good to us!! They were worried since 19 weeks pregnant about some choloroplexus cysts on her brain and at her 27 week ultrasound the technician said she didn't see anything!!!! Thank You Jesus for healing her and taking care of her!!
Of course, it's only January 2011. There is SO MUCH more to come. I am very thankful for all of our blessings over the past year!! Thank You God for keeping Your sweet hand upon us!