Friday, January 28, 2011

Project 365: Day 423- January 27th


Today marked being 30 WEEKS PREGNANT! :) Yes indeed! 7-10 weeks (or 49-70 days) to go! I LOVE it :) I'm so excited to see her one day hehe! Would you like to see some belly shots? Absolutely!


And here's an upclose of the belly:


And a bare belly shot :)


Can y'all believe we're this far along already? Because honestly-- I can't! haha!

And how did I spend 30 weeks pregnant? LOL STILL working on that homework. I'm on Week 4/Week 6 for my current class and then I'm moving on to my LAST CLASS UNTIL I HAVE MY DEGREE! :)  As I previously stated, I'm trying to get all of my class work done and saved on my flash drive so that I don't have anything to worry about when I'm in labor for Tayler/at the hospital, etc. And while I was working on that, guess what I was watching?

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES (SEASON 2) of course!! Yes, I'm addicted. Thanks to all of my lovely friends out there that encouraged me, haha! You've created a monster.


Once Ethan got home, we enjoyed some tacos and Ghost Whisperer.. then I made brownies... and we went to McDonalds and got hot fudge... and yes, we enjoyed brownies with hot fudge dripped over them. OMG. Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!!

This is a terrible picture because I'm using my cell phone, haha, but you get the idea :) It's the hot fudge McDonalds gave me, obviously! LOL


And while eating our brownies with hot fudge, we watched "American Idol" :)


Cheers to Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...