Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 2: Things You Are Grateful For

Oh, this list could be REALLY long :)

1. LIFE. First and foremost-- I'm thankful for every breath that I breathe! I'm thankful I had the privilege of waking up this morning :) Sadly, not everyone gets that opportunity and I am fortunate enough to get it every single day!
2. My family-- that's every one of you out there! I would literally be lost without my family. They have all helped make me the woman I am today. They have instilled in me good morals, a good heart... I am SO blessed to have them in my life!
3. My husband, Ethan-- He's my best friend. We do everything together. I couldn't imagine my world without him in it. He takes care of me, works hard for us.. I feel so blessed to have him!
4. Tayler Serenity-- She isn't here yet (obviously) haha! But oh my heavens, my life has been blessed since the day I saw 2 pink lines on our pregnancy test. She has changed my entire world... she's changed my desires.. my actions.. the way I think. I've never been more in love with someone I haven't met. I am so thankful for the beauty she has brought to my life!
5. My friends-- It'd take me forever to list all of you out there, but you definitely know who you are. You encourage me every day, you uplift me, you make me smile. You make moments spectacular. You make me laugh. It's a blessed life when you can have angels here on earth that bless your day... every single day :)
6. A home-- I am SO blessed to have a beautiful house. We have all of the luxuries because I have an amazing husband that works SO hard to provide for us! We have running water, electricity, cable, internet, food in our fridge, heat... God has been so good to us. That is for sure!
7. An education-- He provided a way for me to have an education and for that, I'm grateful! I love knowing that I have skills and knowledge to one day change the world-- some how, some way. Not everyone has the chance to read... to write.. to learn, but I get that opportunity every day :)
8. A running vehicle-- My oh my! We live in a world where it's almost a necessity to have a 2-vehicle home.. and we have one! Ethan has been blessed with a wonderful 4wd truck and I have a beautiful 4 door car that is big and I feel so safe in it!! :)
9. LOVE-- I have love in my life. I have happiness! And that is something MONEY cannot buy. At the end of the day, we may not have enough money to afford some things, but oh my heavens, we have laughs.. we have giggles.. we have tickle fights.. we have a family. And that is what matters!!
10. JESUS CHRIST-- He's last, but certainly not least. I wouldn't have ANY of the stuff I previously listed if it wasn't for Him. God has been my saving grace in this life. He has blessed me beyond measure.. not just in material items, but also with the intangible things. He's blessed me with peace.. with health.. with love.. with comfort.. with happiness. He takes care of me and I am so thankful!!


 
Of course, this list could go on and on.. I have SO much to be thankful for!! What do you have to be thankful for? :)



No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...