Sunday, January 23, 2011

Project 365: Day 418- January 22nd


We woke up this morning, got ready, and headed to Dawes Arboretum where we were getting our maternity pictures taken. According to http://www.weather.com/, the temperature was suppose to be about 24 degrees today, BUT guess what it was when we woke up? -10. Oh, I'm serious. We tied the record low. Leave it to my husband and I to pick the coldest day of the year to decide to do maternity pictures.... OUTSIDE hahahha! :) We froze... he complained.. but we had SUCH  a good time and our photographer was GREAT. We obviously got tons of pictures taken... here's an example of one. All rights are reserved to J. Barber Photography.. I just want to show a great example of her work :)


We survived though. Might have got a bit of frostbite, haha but it was SO worth it. We had SUCH a good time :)

After maternity pictures, Ethan and I went to Wendys. Now, allow me to tell you a story. I had to potty really bad, but I was also STARVING. So, I ate my chicken sandwich and fries first.. and then headed to the bathroom. I used the potty, grabbed my things, and walked out to the sink to wash my hands. I looked down part of the time and then I looked up into the mirror as I was scrubbing and I saw the stall behind me in the mirror-- and the lady was using the bathroom... with the door open... pants all of the way to the floor. Oh my gosh! I was SO embarrassed. I didn't even finish washing my hands. I grabbed my things and quickly made an exit! I ran out and told Ethan-- he said my face was beat red. I was like "Yea.. well that was REALLY embarrassing." Not for me.. but I was embarrassed for her... and a little confused why she was doing it and looking at me like I was the weird one looking in the mirror.. oh, what a great way to start the day, let me tell you, hahaha!

Once we got home, we napped then headed to my parent's house :) Ethan was going to the OSU/Notre Dame hockey game with my dad and I was hanging out at my parent's house with my momma and working on baby shower invitations! My mom bought all of the things to make the invitations and she put the first one together. Here's what it looked like:


Of course it matches her room, hehe! I appreciate my mom SO much. She did such a good job on it :) So, mom, Makala, and me worked on the making the invitations, writing out address, and stuffing envelopes :) We had such a good time. Here was our work space while we watched "Ghost of Girlfriends Past" and "Blades of Glory"-- and enjoyed some Pizza Hut.. OF COURSE!


And here are us ladies together :) We were SUPER tired when this picture was taken, haha! And forgive my hair, I was a wreck, haha!



We had such a great night and we got everything done! Thanks mom and Makala :)

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...