Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 1: People Who Have Influenced or Inspired You

1. Jesus Christ-- He inspires me to be at peace and love... every day :)



2. My parents -- They've always inspired me to be a good person, to go after my dreams, to be a hard worker... I'd be lost without them. They are two of the biggest influences in my life. I have been truly blessed to have them as my parents!



3. My brother, Corey--- I struggled with anxiety during the time I was about 18-21 years old... and he never stopped believing me or encouraging me to find my way through it. He was always there for me.



4. Ethan -- He's always saw the good in me... and for that I'm grateful. He believed in me enough to encourage me to submit the book I'd been working on.



5. Joyce Meyer-- Reading her books helped me so much during some obstacles I faced. I appreciate her passion and her transparency. She didn't hide any of her struggles in her books and that's what blessed me.



6. Bro. Cook- Out of all the men that preach the gospel of Jesus Christ, I will say that he changed my life the most. He is the least judgmental person I know and only sees the person... not their past when talking to them. He and Sis. Cook have always been an inspiration to me and although I haven't seen them in quite some time, I think about them often and appreciate them more than words can say.



7. Angie Olney/Tonya Gard- These are two women I've always looked up to. They've lived their lives following their heart. They are some of the least judgmental people I know and are two of the best mothers I have ever had the privilege of knowing. They are definitely an inspiration to me and will be even more as I become a mother :)



.

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...