Monday, January 24, 2011

Project 365: Day 419- January 23rd

I woke up this morning, grabbed some breakfast with Ethan, then came home to this MESSY HOUSE and got started CLEANING. I literally almost had a nervous breakdown when I woke up this morning because of how NOT put together our house was. Just the week and weekend caught up with us and it was tragic, haha! Sooo, while Ethan left and went to work out and ref a few basketball games, I got the music cranked up, my cleaning gear on, and got started. I vacuumed, dusted, swept, mopped, did the dishes, scrubbed the counters, changed out my Scentsy lights, cleaned the bathroom, and cleaned our bedroom.. plus did a load of laundry. I was worn out, but boy oh boy, does our house look better! :)

After the cleaning was done, I got a shower because we were going out with my family for dinner, and then I RELAXED. :) Oh yes, I propped my feet up and watched about 4 episodes of "Desperate Housewives" season 1. As I previously stated-- I AM HOOKED. There is no denying it, haha!!


And finally Ethan came home. He got ready and we left to meet my family at Tumbleweed. Ethan just loves that place, haha! While we were there, it slipped that mom's birthday is Wednesday so guess what she got? Yes, a strawberry sundae type deal.... LUCKY! haha :)


I got a yummy chicken fajita wrap, fries, and a salad :) It was soooo good! After dinner, we took some pics outside with the soon-to-be Birthday GIRL! :) Here's Corey and mom:


And dad and mom:


Ethan and mom:


And mom and me :)


We were yelling at dad because he was TOO close LOL!! So, mom's laughing hysterically and I'm talking through my teeth, haha!! :) Here's our futher away photo LOL


Happy almost Birthday mom! :) LOVE YOU!

(Oh and random fun fact-- if you go to my blog post for January 23rd, 2010-- we went out for her birthday that night too. Weird, huh? LOL)

Cheers to Project 365!

1 comment:

R said...

First off, I need you to please come visit me and bring your cleaning motivation because I have NONE lately.

Second, I'm in lust with your coat.

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...