Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Project 365: Day 421- January 25th

I woke up this morning and fortunately, I had "Ghost Whisperer" Season 2, discs 1-2 in the mail from Netflix, so guess what I did today? Laid out all of my homework and worked on week 2 discussion forums and projects.. and I read the 2 chapters I needed to read in my book. I'm trying to get as caught up as I can so I can have ALL of my work done before Tayler arrives :)


And I said all of that about "Ghost Whisperer" to say that I watched the first 8 episodes of Season 2 while I was working on my homework yesterday :) Gotta have something to pass the time, right? haha!


And guess what? At about 3:00PM....... THEY FINALLY CAME TO PICK UP THE FRIDGE! haha! Bless God Almighty! My kitchen has returned to normal and boy oh boy does it feel good!


Doesn't that look lovely? hehe! And since the fridge finally moved.. I cooked some dinner last night! We had breakfast for dinner :) French toast, toast, scrambled eggs, and canadian bacon :)


YUMMY! :) Then, Ethan and I cuddled up with some blankets, popcorn, and the movie "Takers"


Good movie, but gah-- the ending made me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mad haha! I seriously felt like I just wasted my time... made me so mad.. so mad! LOL

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...