Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Project 365: Day 420- January 24th

The day started out normal-- I had a project due for class that I worked hard on... I watched more episodes of "Desperate Housewives.." then, I got showered, got ready, and got in my car. We had our 30 week doctors appointment today at 2:10. I drove up the road and got to where I was driving 55mph. I thought I heard something, but figured it was just the snow falling off my car... that happens a lot in the winter.. and I just kept driving. Well, I noticed the cars behind me slowing down... which confused me. Usually they blow past me... then I turned down my music and I heard a lot of "clunking..." Well, I wasn't in an area to pull over so I drove a little bit further, then I drove over in the grass. Well, guess what? I happened to have pulled over in the ONE SPOT on that road where I had no cell phone reception, haha! So, I drove a little further up the road, stopped, carefully got out of my car, walked to the right side, and sure enough-- flat tire... SMOKING. At 1:50PM. *smacks head* haha! :)


There's where I was parked, haha! So, I called my mom and told her what happened and she drove from work to pick me up, bless her heart! Then, I called my husband and he told me to stay calm and he would leave work as soon as he could and head home to put my donut on. (He works about an hour away from home...) After about 20 minutes, my mom came and we headed to my doctor's appointment. Oh, we were about 15 minutes late.. BUT, that didn't matter. The doctor's office was running about 45 minutes behind schedule *sigh* haha! Story of my day LOL!! Well, we finally had our appointment. Everything checked out great! Tayler's heartbeat was a nice 144. She has a consistent heartbeat, let me tell you :) We're measuring a tad bit ahead of schedule (whoohoo) and we scheduled our 32 week appointment :)


Ethan picked me up at the doctor :) (Thanks mom and Ethan for carting me around, haha!) and we headed back to my precious car so Ethan could put my donut on. It wasn't in the *best* area to change a tire, but he was attempting to make it work. Then a lovely state highway patrolman came by and turned on his flashing lights and boy did people start slowing down, haha!


And wouldn't you know it-- as soon as Ethan started changing my tire... IT STARTED SNOWING, hahahaha! :) I took a picture... you can't see the snow, but you get the idea LOL


And here's my husband being such a sweetheart :)


I got out of Ethan's car and the police officer jokingly said "Why aren't you down here changing this?" LOL :) It was pretty funny, haha! Once we got that done, we went home and changed, headed into town to run some errands, and then we came home and watched "Pretty Little Liars."


Cheers to Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...