Thursday, January 27, 2011

Project 365: Day 422- January 26th

Once again, I spent my day working on stuff for class. I'm still trying to get extremely caught up and I'm slowly but surely getting there :) It's actually kind of relieving to know I won't have to work on stuff once I get it all done-- then I can focus on my child.. and having her :) And while I'm working on homework, you know I ALWAYS have to be watching something. Today's poison? Desperate Housewives Season 1-- STILL, haha! Sorry, there are 24 episodes! I'm almost done though... one left :) I'll work on that tomorrow (then it's back to Ghost Whisperer for a few days, haha!)


And guess what we got today? Tayler's car seat, base, and stroller! Now, now, now... before anyone says "You're having a girl right? That's not very girly"... it was only $100 for both at Walmart. A great sale on a great item! :) And it's jungle themed-- my daughter will likely be a crazy monkey (she is in the womb, haha) sooo it fits her perfectly. There's a hint of blue in it, but there's also yellow and orange. It works :) And I LOVE IT. And guess what? I put it all together myself! WAHOO! Another accomplishment under my belt LOL!


How cute is that?? :) I know, I know! I'm SO happy, hehe! :)

And guess what else happened today? I got new glasses! :) I know, I have like a thousand pairs, but I can't help it, haha! I'm always looking for a new style or something. Here they are:



(MY MOM glasses, haha)


(And some fun glasses!)

And I have to say sorry for the quality of my pictures! :( MY CAMERA BROKE. And yes, I am devastated. We don't really have the money to buy a new one right now, so I guess my cell phone is just going to have to do. I'm heartbroken :(

But anyways, last night we went to Toms Ice Cream Bowl for dinner with my parents for my momma's birthday! She turned "45" yesterday.. and doesn't look a day over 30 hehe! :) Here she is with one of their hats on for it being her birthday:

And that's her Tin Roof :)

And here's dad with his chocolate ice cream, hehe!



Ethan and I got a hot fudge sundae (with chocolate ice cream) and he got marshmallow on the side, haha! We had a great evening! We headed home, watched American Idol, and went to bed!

Cheers to Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...