Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Project 365: Day 28- December 28th


Thought I'd take today to document the new desk Corey got in his room. We were all joking around that it was because I got my new desk.. and he was a tad bit jealous, haha! But either way, he got a new desk for his apartment next year. He did a renovation to his room, much like the one I did last month, and took out his dresser he's had since he was about 5 and replaced it with his desk. I love it! It looks great in his room.. and makes him look way more official even though he still has baseball/football cartoon characters hanging on his hall, haha!

And second, I thought I'd take a moment today to document a smile on my face--


That'd be me waiting for Ethan to come over. Life. is. good :)

Cheers to Project 365 and change. You both keep it interesting!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...