Saturday, March 6, 2010

Project 365: Day 95- March 5th


They're sure housework won't kill you, but why take the risk? Author Unknown

Well, I took the risk today, haha! I cleaned the house and did 2
loads of laundry and the dishes. But I have to say, I love cleaning. I crank up the music (CMT of course) and rock out with broom, paper towel, and pledge in hand. It's always a good time, haha! I think you gotta make cleaning fun.. or you'll HATE it.

And then, my mom brought me home CHEESECAKE. I am so not kidding. It was absolutely delicious too!



And then, I went and spent the evening with Ethan so I could wake up with him on my birthday! And I FINALLY got to open my birthday presents! He got me four movies: Stealth, Talladega Nights, Stomp the Yard, and When a Stranger Calls... and he gave me $50 to go buy some new jeans or something with! I loved it! Thank you so much Ethan!
And tomorrow is my birthday, soooo I cannot wait, haha!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...