Sunday, April 25, 2010

Project 365: Day 145- April 24th


We went with mom and dad today to test drive a Dodge Charger. Gorgeous car. But I'm more of a SUV fan to be quite honest with you, haha. The bonus of buying this car is that the car lot will give you free oil changes FOR LIFE. Amazing, right? And then I went inside to buy a sprite and look what was inside:


Oh yes, I want it haha! :) How amazing. I'm definitely in love :)

Then we went to Family Video and Brad was oh so proud haha! He's 18 now and can go in the adult video section LOL He had me take his picture. I teared up. NOT, LOL


Then Ethan, Josh, Kelly, and I went out to TJs garage. Yes, this is what it looked like:

Not a whole lot for a girl to do, right? haha So this is what Kelly and I did LOL

We did what girls do best... sat around and talked! hehe :) It wasn't exactly the sturdiest thing to sit on, but we made it work haha. Oh, well then Kelly and I decided that we had to pee.... it was rainy and dark and we had to walk to TJ's house from the garage. So, we start our journey. We walk in the door and the dogs start barking. It's pitch black. We're feeling the walls for a light... Kelly finds one and is trying to calm down the dogs. The one dog starts walking back to the bathroom... walks IN TO the bathroom, and jumps in the tub LOL That dog sat like this the entire time we peed bahahaha.

It was hilarious. Kelly wouldn't even pee with the door closed LOL She was afraid he would attack her hahaha. Oh my heavens, it was a HI-larious moment in time hahah!

It was a great day :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...