Thursday, July 29, 2010

Project 365: Day 240- July 28th


Ethan got the day off today due to an accident on I-70 so he came home about 10:30 :) So we spent the day together! How did we spend most of the day? Cleaning his bike, scrubbing his bike, putting stickers on his bike... haha :) He loves his new bike (even though the tire did pop... bless his heart)

And after that, I left and went to Dad and Corey's softball game. And they won! Both games.. here's a few action shots of them:

(Dad letting a ball pass him by)

(Bub getting ready to crank one out)

(Momma and her halo watching the game hehe!)

(The guys ready to win this game!)

and after the game, we all went to Steak-n-Shake to spend some time together! :)


Cheers to Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...