Monday, August 2, 2010

Project 365: Day 244- August 1st


The morning started out with meeting my mom, dad, and 2 of my brothers at the putt-n-glow place at the mall! :) We had sooo much fun haha! Brad and Lil' Ethan are the ones lookin' like a girl and a horse, haha! I didn't do so well......

Mom and Dad tied with a score of 45. Brad got 54. I got a 60, and Lil' Ethan got a 62. Yes, a 9 year old did just about as good as me, haha! :P But I still had sooo much fun!

After that, we grabbed something to eat, did a lil' shopping, then I headed home to relax and do some scrapbooking! :) I got 2 pages done today, but I'm only going to share one for now:

This is a simple page of a common saying between Ethan and I. He'll say "You're beautiful..." and I'll say "You always say that.." and he says "Cause I always think it.." hehe :) Yes, it's adorable!

I cuddled up and watched "Love and Basketball" and waited on Ethan to come home :D

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...