Thursday, September 9, 2010

Project 365: Day 282- September 8th


Ethan's mom, Carol, got us 2 baby bouncers for Baby B hehe! How cute are they? This one is Tweety and Sylvester! And the other one looks like this:


It's got tons of animals on it and little animals for him/her to play with :) They are just adorable, hehe

And Ethan and I relaxed and watched "Why I Love the 90s" lol then we went over to his mom's house where I watched part of "The Conjurer" and had some scary dreams... and Jon got a boat, so Ethan and I road in it up the street to show some guy, haha!


Good times :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...