Sunday, September 12, 2010

Project 365: Day 284- September 10th


So, this is the only picture I have from Friday because... I was deathly sick. I think I threw up 9x before 3pm. I spent the entire day in bed. It was the day I had officially had it and HAD to figure out something.... I literally thought I was dying. I kept calling my mom scared to death... it was terrible. I was home all day alone because E works some long hours.. my mom was a good distance away.. and it was just a scary time. Thankfully I'm feeling MUCH better. We finally have things figured out with this morning sickness and baby B and I are doing good :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...