Sunday, September 19, 2010

Project 365: Day 291- September 17th

I woke up this morning and headed to meet my mom at her work so we could head to Columbus to help my brother move in to his new apartment. He starts school here soon and move in day was TODAY! Here's my brother at his old apartment as we were getting things moved out:

And here's my mom helping him pack. I was obviously as a HUGE asset. LOL

And funny story-- there was granola on the floor at my brother's apartment. Well, my mom couldn't pick it up with the vacuum, so I decided to pick it up and throw it over the railing. As soon as I threw it, a lady walks out from under the landing and it hits her! haha! I took off running inside the apartment.. so embarrassed, but kept giggling, haha! Too funny!

Then we headed up to Corey's new apartment and moved him all in! Here we are all posing in his new living room:


And then we all headed to North Market for dinner! We met Marie's parents there and it was super yummy! I had a hamburger with lettuce and tomato and mustard and barbeque kettle chips. Oh, so good! This picture isn't the greatest, but you get the point, haha!

And we headed to an Ohio State store and I bought a new shirt for me and my preggo belly, haha! I'll show pics of that later. And I bought Ethan a new shirt and bandana! :)

And Corey must have stole my camera, haha! DORK.

Then we headed back to town, I got in my car, packed my bags, and headed to meet the boyfriend and his brother at a cabin about an hour away. More about that... later :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...