Saturday, January 15, 2011

Project 365: Day 410- January 14th


Well, I was lazy again today. Oh, don't give me those kind of looks, haha! I worked hard this week on the house and my homework.. that gives me an excuse right? PLUS, I'm pregnant. I'm allowed to relax with my feet up, huh? haha! One thing I did do was make a registry on Babies-R-Us.com..... hey, they have some SUPER cute clothes, haha! :)


It's just like Walmart-- you can find it by typing in my married name :) Now, I'm super excited about my baby shower hehe!

After that, Ethan came home, we had some sloppy joes, and then we got all bundled up and headed to pick up Ethan some basketball shorts and a whistle for when he starts reffing next week. Once we got home, Ethan threw away some trash and accidentally threw his car keys away into the dumpster WITH the trash. I walked around the corner... and this is what I saw, hahaha:


How hilarious is that?! Yea, attractive, hahahaha!

That was our day :)

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...