Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Project 365: Day 435- February 8th

Boy oh boy, I'm just going to be honest here. I'm getting lazier by the day LOL! I didn't do much today. I've been trying to finish up my homework for my last class and it's rather confusing.. but I'm striving and that's the key. While working on this homework, I finished up Season 3 of Desperate Housewives :) Soon.. I'll be on to Season 4! :) Whoo-hoo haha!


And I spent the evening at the funeral home. My grandpa Don's sister Nelma passed away Friday evening. Funerals always make you think. They allow you time to mourn and grieve the passing of a loved one, but they also make you think about the value and the shortness of life. We're given one chance, what are we doing with it?

Here's the "In Rememberance" paper for Aunt Nelma:


Cheers to Project 365 and life!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...