Thursday, February 10, 2011

Project 365: Day 436- February 9th

My daddy came and picked me up today and we went to my Aunt Nelma's funeral. Despite the circumstances, it was nice to spend some alone time with my Dad. We rarely get to do that anymore since I moved out and life is crazy busy for the two of us. We had a great trip up there, heard some wonderful memories about Aunt Nelma, spent a great amount of time with our family... it was great (as I said, despite the circumstances...) Here's another look at Aunt Nelma's "In Rememberance" pamphlet:


When I came home, there was a bag at the front door from Walmart with my new outfit in it that my husband bought me to wear to my baby shower Saturday :) It matches Tayler's room and the theme of the baby shower! I am such a lucky girl :)


I LOVE it, hehe! :)

After Ethan got home, we relaxed the entire night! I haven't felt the greatest the past few days, so we grabbed some food and watched American Idol :)


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...