Friday, February 11, 2011

Project 365: Day 437- February 10th


Today marks 32 weeks pregnant-- yes indeed, folks, we are officially into our 8th month of pregnancy! We're ALMOST there. 5-8 more weeks to go (I like counting days better though-- 35 to 56 more days) AHHHHHH. That just seems SO close. Okay, hold on-- I need to take a moment to breathe. Oh, I'm getting more and more anxious every day. I'm so excited to see her, but dear heavens, I am a nervous wreck about giving birth. I've already been seeking God's face-- Lord, just give me the strength, the energy, and a smooth, healthy delivery with a healthy little girl. Amen.

Want to see some pictures of our belly?


And a full body shot (well, as full as I can get it without having a camera LOL)


And a bare belly shot:


We're busting out there, eh? haha!

2 more days until our baby shower and 9 more days until our 3D/4D ultrasound! I can't wait :)

I spent the day working on some homework and cleaning out the fridge... then, headed to the grocery store with my momma! We still had to get some things for the baby shower, plus, I was craving some strawberries, haha! We had such a good time :) I love hanging out with my momma. While we were there, she ended buying these "nail paint sticker" things that are supposedly really durable and really easy to use, so I decided to give it a shot and I got some to match my outfit for the baby shower... what do you think?


After working on those and eating some Subway... it was time for American Idol! Oh yes, the start of Hollywood week! And guess what? Our favorites are still there! :)


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...