Friday, February 18, 2011

Project 365: Day 444- February 17th


Today marks being 33 weeks pregnant :) How exciting is that? 28-49 days-ish left until we get to meet our sweetheart! And here are those belly pictures you all love and know haha! :)

Here's mommy looking down at her baby girl:


And LOOK AT THAT BELLY! haha! I swearrrrrr it just keeps growing. I struggle with my self-esteem at times, as selfish as that sounds. I started crying the other night as I was looking at pictures from when Ethan and I started dating and I was so tan and skinny... and then I saw these pictures and just had a hormonal breakdown. I kept telling Ethan he could leave me if he wanted... but when I really sit and look at these pictures and see how my body can hold a person within it... and both persons can function... it's SO breathtaking. I might feel hefty at times, but it is so worth it!


And a bare belly shot:


(To me, it seems like she's dropping a little bit... we'll see, huh? :))

And a full body shot of course!


After seeing this growing belly, haha, guess what we got for our angel? A couple of necessities! :)

Her baby bath-- I LOVE it and it had great reviews!


And we got her a holder for our bathtub too that will hold toys, shampoo, conditioner, etc. :) How cute is that?


And we got our diaper genie finally!


I LOVE IT!!

Annnnnnnnnd, we also got curtains and some decorations for our house! This is our bedroom. I have to iron the curtains, of course, haha, but they are energy savers and I am sooo excited! :) They match our covers hehe!


And our living room--- I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!! :)


And our rug, couch, and throw pillows. I LOVE it, I really do... and I feel soooo blessed!


Make this little heart smile!

And what was for dinner last night you might be wondering? We had some yummy breakfast casserole!


How did I make it? Here's the recipe folks:

I put down a layer of hashbrowns, then I added sliced up/cooked bacon. On top of that, I added sausage gravy. Then it was scrambled eggs and sausage. And to top it all off, it was a layer of cheese. I baked it all for one hour at 350 degrees and it was SOOOOOOO yummy if I do say so myself :)

And then we headed over to Kyra's house to get some preggo pictures taken hehe! We hadn't had some done in 10 weeks, so it was definitely time! :)


We're almost there!


We love our sweethearts :)

And the rest of the night was spent cuddled up, watching American Idol!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...