Saturday, February 26, 2011

Project 365: Day 452- February 25th

I spent my lovely Friday working on a critical review for class (that isn't due until 3/28 but who's counting right? haha) Like I've been saying for the past few weeks.. I'm trying to get all of my work done before I can safely have Tayler, so I don't have to worry about going into labor AND getting homework assignments done during those weeks! I have 3 assignments left to go and 20 days until Tayler can safely arrive. We're almost there! :)


And while working on this critical review, I OF COURSE watched "Ghost Whisperer" Season 4. I'm almost done with this Season, then it's on to Season 5 :) I am so happy to be watching all of the episodes in a row!


And guess what I got today for our sweet Tayler Bug? Her Boppy Pillow! How pretty is this? Gah, I LOVE it! I am so excited for our baby girl to arrive! Soon, soon, soon!


Then I went grocery shopping with my momma! I love spending that quality time with her. It's only about 2 hours or so, but we have a great time doing it! I bought things for our hospital bags.. some travel toothpaste, toothbrushes, and deodorant...


And our fridge is full once again! THANK GOD :)


You know this girl loves her food, haha! After that, I came home, put things away, climbed into bed, and was out for the night!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...