Thursday, June 2, 2011

Project 52: 9 Weeks Old! :)

Tayler is 9 weeks old today! Yea, I can't believe we're in week 9 of Project 52 either!! My baby is a growin' lady! She's 12lbs 4oz and 23.5" long :) We have her 2 month check-up tomorrow! I'll, of course, update after that with a little more info ;)

Oh, and we need pics of our beauty, right?




She's getting big! 

As of 9 weeks-- she's 11lbs 14oz and 24" long. Her pediatrician said she's in the 75th percentile (which basically means for every 3/4 girls her age that she passes, she's bigger than them LOL) Yes, we have a chunker on our hands, but I don't mind ;) He said she's healthy and SMART! :)

When he came walking in the door, I said, "Tayler, say hi" and we SWEAR she said HI hahaha! The doctor even said so LOL We were all losing it! She is such an amazing baby and I am sooo thankful for her!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...