Sunday, August 7, 2011

Project 365: Day 51- August 6th

We had a lazy Saturday today and it was wonderful, haha! We are usually sooooo busy it's insane... I can't remember the last time we just sat and enjoyed each other's company :) After our unusually lazy morning, I got started doing some laundry...... oh, I know... I know how to live it up on the weekends, yo! haha! Actually, I did the laundry Friday night but forgot to fold it... sooo, I was catching up today with my little buddy. :)


She loves 'helping' Mommy with the laundry, haha!

Then, I got clothes organized. Who's clothes? TAYLER'S. This little girl is growing out of her 0-3 month clothes AND her 3 month clothes AND her 3-6 month clothes. A lot of her 6 month clothes are the ones that fit... PERFECTLY. Crazy, right? That's my 95th percentile right there, haha! So, I started cleaning out the old clothes to make room for the new clothes that were at our storage unit. Then, I gathered up all the oldies and gave them away!


Yes, even clothes like that ^^ one of my favorite shirts!! She's just too big. Where does time go again?

After seeing Brittany and hanging out for awhile, we rented 'The Source Code' and bought some mocha moolattes. When we got home, we found Gigi asleep on the couch with her 2 babies-- Tayler and Oreo, haha! Can you spot the kitty?


Then Mom, Dad, E, Tayler (who snoozed the whole time), and myself watched 'The Source Code.' What an amazing movie. I even made my Facebook status about it last night--- "watching a movie tonight made me realize how vital it is to cherish EVERY moment you have with the people you love... and how tragic it would be to waste that precious time on petty arguments, grudges, and regrets."
 
 
Cheers!


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...