Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Yes, I'm Back!


As most of you might have noticed, I took a little bit of a hiatus. Sorry! It was completely unexpected, but needed to be done for a period of time. Blogging was becoming a chore, not so much of a hobby and I hated that. So, I figured I would take a little bit of a break and then get back to it...

So.

Here I am! :)

I won't be blogging every day like I had been doing. That was just too much, haha. It was all well and good when I was pregnant, but with a crawler on my hands, I don't have the time to sit and focus on that anymore. I've been working part time writing articles for a company, plus selling Scentsy, plus being a Mommy. Lots on the plate! So, this is going to be a place for me to release my excitement, frustration, triumphs, struggles, etc. 

Hope you are all ready to join me on the journey of just being a simple blogger-- not a Project 365er, just a blogger. Just Alyssa.

I'll be back with an update on our life... Tayler.. all of that jazz soon! She's grown leaps and bounds since I last posted (over a month ago!) She's 8 months old at 2:22am (well, if tomorrow were November 31st...) She is crawling everywhere, pulling herself up on things.. just a crazy little kid, haha!

Enjoy the new background and I'll be back with a picture update soon!

Love you all!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...