Saturday, March 10, 2012

I Am Done Worrying About... LINK UP!


I've never done a link-up before, so I thought I would try one today. 

I was on the way home from the grocery store last night and the song 'Find You on My Knees' came on my I-Pod by Kari Jobe. If you haven't listened to this, I would check it out. I've listened to it over and over again, but let me tell you-- I was singing it aloud and the words 'I trust You' were being said and something hit me like a bolt of lightning. Do you ever have those moments? I was completely overwhelmed by goosebumps and it just settled me. I found such peace. Why do I worry so much about life? I TRUST YOU. It should be as simple as that right? Trust me-- I have a thick head. It isn't that simple, but boy.. it was simple for me last night! Thank You Lord for being able to trust YOU.

So, today... we are going to let go of our worries! You can just follow this example then link up so we can see what others are letting go of!

1. I am done worrying about.... my student loans. I have them and they are not going away any time. I just need to pay what I can and know that God will take care of the rest.

2. I am done worrying about.... my fears. I have a few fears that I don't want to display right now, but I am done letting them control my life. I am giving them to You!

3. I am done worrying about.... the past. I let things bother me so bad that sometimes I cannot sleep at night. They just eat away at me and it is not healthy. I need to let go of these grudges... those things that weigh me down.

I trust You, Lord!

What are you worrying about that you need to let go of? Lets do it together today!







Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

1 comment:

erika copley said...

I am done worrying about....whether or not I am being a "good" mom. I don't take enough pictures, I don't always get on te floor and play everyday, I don't always keep my temper in check....but I AM a good mom. I have my career and that is okay. I am allowed to do that and be happy. I make sure my kids are clean and healthy and are taught to look nice everywhere we go. I keep a clean house so they see how important a clean home is, I love them but also discipline so they become good adults some day. I may not be perfect, but I am a good mom!! =)

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...