Friday, March 16, 2012

Project 366: Day 28 [March 15th]

Today, our sweet Tayler turned 50 weeks old. Yes, we keep track, haha! 2 more weeks until she turns 1! YAY! I am so excited you have no idea. We have been working to get things together for her party the past few weeks and I think it's really coming together! I just cannot wait to share pictures with everyone :) But anyways-- here's a shot of our 50 week old :)


Isn't she the cutest? She had another little pony tail on top of her head, haha! I LOVE having a little girl. Anyone else out there agree? :)

And today.. we were working on things for the party again! It doesn't appear Tayler was too excited about it..... ;)


hahaha. This picture seriously cracks me up every single time I look at it! :) What were we working on today you might be wondering? The card box for Tayler's gift table :) I wanted to incorporate DJ Lance Rock's boom box into the party some how, so I figured this would be the perfect way in which to do that! 


Not perfect, but I think it works. :) If you aren't familiar with DJ Lance Rock's boom box or 'Yo Gabba Gabba'... here is what it looks like: 


Once that was finished, we had a visitor-- Tayler's Gigi! :) And she was in luck yet again today because Tayler was still awake! They had lots of cuddle time and she even brought Tayler some fries. Some sweet Gigi, right? :)


She absolutely adores her Gigi :)

Then Daddy came home and we got Tayler some dinner. She was having pasta shells, cheese, chicken, and veggies. We love those little Gerber Graduate meals, don't you? She thinks she's big stuff when she eats them, haha! I love how messy she gets. I mean, I feel a bit apprehensive, but I enjoy watching her have fun!





Yessss.. I got my new camera out to give it a try. All she was doing was eating, but seriously-- she's cute! Don't you just love that pony tail in her hair? :)

Ethan and Bobby were working on our upstairs  (I'll share pictures once everything is done. You are going to be shocked!) And when Bobby came over, he brought the team jerseys for their softball team. We ordered two shirts for Tayler and me and OMG, they are so cute! They didn't have orange (or pink!) so we had to get Tayler baby blue, but hey-- it still looks adorable!! I blurred out our last name in case you are wondering what that big black box is haha! :)


And we were giggling. Ethan ordered some food and he left his wallet laying on the couch. He came downstairs and saw Tayler and laughed and said, 'You're just like your mother!' hahaha! I know, right? I'm not that way ;)


But she looked adorable doing it. I think she could have gotten anything she wanted after that moment, haha! :)

And then Miss Natalie came over so we  could baby sit :) Her and Tayler had fun playing with Tayler's laptop and other toys. Don't they look cute sitting there?


They were having a blast. Then we had bath time. I got Natalie bathed and ready for bed and E took her downstairs so I could bathe Tayler and get her ready for bed. When I came walking down the stairs, I heard Natalie laughing hysterically. Ethan was waving a pillow and making noises and she was loving it, haha! But when we got downstairs, I think Tayler was jealous ;) So we laid the girls down next to each other and they were both laughing hysterically. It was such a sweet moment! 


We had so much fun with the girls tonight :) Finally-- it was our turn to get ready for bed, haha! Then it was AMERICAN IDOL time! :) I was anxious to see Daughtry perform and of course, to see who got eliminated. If you all remember correctly, yesterday I guessed Heejun going home and I was totally wrong! Shannon went home. But I did pick her to be in the bottom 3 girls, so I was a little close, eh? ;) What did you guys think of the results? 

And now for the prayer today:

Pray that your husband will have an eternal perspective—living in light of eternity. Pray that he will reject materialism and temporal values and put God first in his life. (Matt. 6:33; Deut. 6:5; Eph. 5:16; Ps. 90:12)

And the Bible verses that go along with this prayer are as follows:

Matthew 6:33 (The Message) If God gives such attention to the appearance of wildflowers—most of which are never even seen—don't you think he'll attend to you, take pride in you, do his best for you? What I'm trying to do here is to get you to relax, to not be so preoccupied with getting, so you can respond to God's giving. People who don't know God and the way he works fuss over these things, but you know both God and how he works. Steep your life in God-reality, God-initiative, God-provisions. Don't worry about missing out. You'll find all your everyday human concerns will be met. 

Deuteronomy 6:5 (The Message) Love God, your God, with your whole heart: love him with all that's in you, love him with all you've got!

Ephesians 5:11-16 (The Message)  Don't waste your time on useless work, mere busywork, the barren pursuits of darkness. Expose these things for the sham they are. It's a scandal when people waste their lives on things they must do in the darkness where no one will see. Rip the cover off those frauds and see how attractive they look in the light of Christ.  Wake up from your sleep, Climb out of your coffins;  Christ will show you the light!
So watch your step. Use your head. Make the most of every chance you get. These are desperate times!

Psalms 90:12-17 (The Message) Oh! Teach us to live well!  Teach us to live wisely and well!
   Come back, God—how long do we have to wait?—  and treat your servants with kindness for a change. Surprise us with love at daybreak; then we'll skip and dance all the day long.
   Make up for the bad times with some good times; we've seen enough evil to last a lifetime.
   Let your servants see what you're best at— the ways you rule and bless your children.
   And let the loveliness of our Lord, our God, rest on us, confirming the work that we do.
      Oh, yes. Affirm the work that we do! 

Dear Jesus, thank You for the sweet man in my life. He is my best friend and the person I feel safe with. I am thankful that You blessed me with him! Help him to have an eternal perspective. Help him to put YOU first in his life! We know that if we put You first, everything else will fall into place! We love You and we trust You! Amen!


And Happy Birthday to Tayler's friend Jaylee!

God bless you all

and cheers to Project 366!


Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...