Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Project 366: Day 88 [May 14th]

Morning everyone!

Hope you had a great Monday!

Lets first start off with the photo challenge! Today's challenge was....

GRASS.


This is one of my favorite spots. Not my favorite, but one of my favorites ;) It's gorgeous here!

And now... for our day! :)

It was a relaxing day today for us! I had 5 photo sessions that I needed to edit and get burned on to CDs, so I just lounged around today in my yoga pants and a shirt that says 'Fo Sho!' haha! LOVE it.


It was a super comfy kinda day!

Oh-- and I thought I'd share that we got a new shower curtain for our bathroom and I am SO happy that we have a theme for that room finally!!!


I know it's totally cliche. A beach themed bathroom, haha! But I LOVE it! I can't wait to get started decorating! :)

And Tayler looked super cute today (as always!) in her outfit that her Gigi bought her!


She is the prettiest little thing! :)

And we had taco salads for dinner! They were yummy! Nacho chips, seasoned hamburger, lettuce, cheese, sour cream, salsa, and refried beans. YUMMMM!


They were super tasty!

After that, we went to Dairy Queen and got ice cream. Ethan had a rough day today and he seemed to think that ice cream makes everything better. Although I'm lactose intolerant, I had to agree. I got the new Confetti Cake blizzard and it is AM-AAAA-ZING! :) 


If you haven't tried it yet, I recommend it! YUM.

We all got our peejays on and TJ and Lakin came over and we sat around talking and watching 'America's Got Talent!' Anyone else excited this is back on?? WE ARE! :)


Hope you all had a great Monday!

Cheers to Project 366!



Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...