Friday, July 27, 2012

My Home [Grateful Journey: Day 2 - July 26th]

Day 2 of My Grateful Journey..

I am thankful for my home. For shelter. 

It's hard for me to fathom that there are people in this world that do not have a home. They don't have a roof over their head every single night. It's heartbreaking and it makes me realize how truly blessed I really am! 

I am thankful that I have a hard-working husband that took the time to purchase our first home. He goes to work every single day so that I can stay home with my daughter, take care of our house, etc. I wouldn't want my life any other way and I am thankful that he has provided this life for us... in OUR home. 

God is truly good to us! Don't you agree?


This is a photo of our living room. One of my favorite parts of the house-- the fire place. (This is an older picture, obviously, haha! The front of the fire place is tiled now!) 

What are you grateful for today?





Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...